ACCESS VOCATIONAL SERVICES, LLC a CRP (Community Rehabilitation Provider) for the NC Division of Rehabilitation Services and an ESO (Employment Service Organization) for the VA Dept of Aging and Rehabilitative Services is authorized to provide assessments, job development and training services for persons with differing abilities in finding gainful employment. We are searching for dynamic, energetic and motivated individuals interested in empowering the persons we support in achieving the path to personal independence through career development.
• Community-based job development, on-the-job training, travel training, and helping individuals learn various job tasks per individual job sites, and evaluate the skills and support needs of individuals receiving services.
• Ability to develop good working relationships with employers and families
• Exercise judgment in creating and implementing goals, policies and procedures.
• Work as liaison between the employer and employee to ensure both needs are met.
• Establish and maintain good relationships with: persons served, referring, local and contracting agencies, area supervisors, VR counselors, parents/guardians, case workers, or case managers, employers and employment community at large, or anyone or agency that could have a positive or negative impact on Access Vocational Services
• Possess a Cell Phone
• Possess your own transportation
• Own a personal computer and have a home internet connection
• Good verbal and writing skills
• Be well versed in today's technology
If offered a Contracted Position:
You will be paid twice a month based on services you perform. Some services are paid hourly and some are paid on an outcome basis. Most contractors perform a combination of both types of services. YOU will be required to provide:
• Social Security Card
• Proof of Education (Minimum Associates Degree but will consider High School Diploma with direct experience in the field of Human Services)
• Valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record.
Access Vocational Services will provide:
• Supported Employment Specific Training
• Drug Test
You will be required to obtain at your own expense:
• Background check (once only after being offered a position)
• CPR/First Aide Certification (must maintain current certification at all times while with Access)
It is the policy of ACCESS that all persons are entitled to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status. If you are interested in a contract with ACCESS VOCATIONAL SERVICES, LLC for this immediate opening and wish to apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants will be considered.
At Access we are always looking for the next great team member to join us!
If you think a rewarding challenge is right for you, please feel free to send your resume
(in Word or PDF format) to email@example.com